I have a greater understanding of the construction environment and the routes I need to take to employment.
I have a better understanding in health and safety and a good tutor who gave me good advice.
It has been a privilege to have been taught by Leroy, hearing about his journey through construction has really inspired me to pursue my career in construction.Sarah Ireland
Leroy Joseph is polite, friendly and excellent at teaching. His knowledge is excellent about construction and he has excellent skills.
He has helped me out a lot and I have learnt a lot regarding the construction roles and health and safety on a construction site in more depth.
I would like to say to other people that the course is excellent, and I recommend Gateway Community Training. Take the course because they are excellent.
Keep up the excellent work.
Construction is a jewel in a crown of industry, likewise, Leroy is a jewel in a crown of construction training.
I feel privileged and honoured to be able to learn from this man.
My personal growth, confidence and self-worth had been lifted to a new level.
Thank you, Leroy.
Leroy is a very nice human being and helped us all, and took time with me to get to where I wanted to be.
It has been a pleasure learning from Leroy.
Thanks again for the course and the food.
I began this course not knowing what to expect, but many thanks to Leroy for informing me and telling me about the options now available to me.
A very good teacher who makes me want to learn more.
- To ensure equality and equal opportunities
- To promote a zero tolerance for Health & Safety breaches
- Respect for everybody no matter what race or culture
- To stay customer always focused
- Ensuring professional delivery
- A commitment to training the next generation of craftsmen and women
- Evaluating and Interpreting good practice
Gateway Community Training CIC would like to say a huge thank you to the Community Fund for supporting our community business and our candidates through COVID-19.
The Community Fund support meant that our candidates were not disadvantaged and able to continue their training journey and actively progress into employment.
(Leroy Joseph Managing Director Gateway Community Training)
- Pre-employability program (coming soon on- line)
- Level 1 award in health & safety in a construction environment
- CSCS card – (Construction Skills Certificate scheme)
- BTEC level 1 certificate in construction
- NOCN basic construction skills
- Mental Health First Aid
- City & Guilds ILM accredited courses
- OSAT (on site assessment training) experience workers