“Unlock The Gate to Success”
Gateway Community Training is a not-for-profit CIC (GCTCIC) delivering training to ex-offenders to empower them with the knowledge that shapes and directs their business pathways.
GCTCIC also offers training opportunities to other key groups that face barriers to mainstream employment, including those who self-identify within the Black and Ethnic Minority (“BAME”) demographic who are furthest from the labour market; as well as low achieving school leavers; and adults with learning difficulties, disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Disorder/ Condition.
It also supports community centres that are seeking out practical education solutions.
GCTCIC ‘s Unique Selling Point (USP) is for young people to be economically self-sufficient and develop long life career plans and safer productive futures. This will create healthy and sustainable communities through access to a vast network of partners and other third-party providers.
GCTCIC also seeks to engage with young people who are in education or unemployed and those actively looking to access the world of work and provide careers intelligence and training to prepare them.
Contact us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 020 3893 8104
- To ensure equality and equal opportunities
- To promote a zero tolerance for Health & Safety breaches
- Respect for everybody no matter what race or culture
- To stay customer always focused
- Ensuring professional delivery
- A commitment to training the next generation of craftsmen and women.
- Evaluating and Interpreting good practice.
Gateway Community Training CIC Delivers the following courses:
- Pre-employability program (coming soon on- line)
- Level 1 award in health & safety in a construction environment
- CSCS card – (Construction Skills Certificate scheme)
- BTEC level 1 certificate in construction
- NOCN basic construction skills
- Mental Health First Aid
- City & Guilds ILM accredited courses
- OSAT (on site assessment training) experience workers